I do words for money. Or tinned food.
Hey, did you know I'm also a freelance advertising writer? Check out my business website here.
- @12fingers but many scribbles waiting in the wings to one day grow into real cartoons. ;) 2 months ago
- @12fingers Glad you enjoyed. :) Sadly nothing new for now. Balancing the three Ks (kids, kareer and kartooning) is harder than I expected. 2 months ago
- @cearta sure, go ahead. Cheers 2 months ago
- @cearta hi there, sorry only saw your msg now! Can i ask how you'd use it specifically? Cheers 2 months ago
- RT @NoMansSky: It's happened. No Man's Sky just went gold. I'm so incredibly proud of this tiny team. 4 years of emotions https://t.co/YJoI… 3 months ago
- This cartoon flew all the way from Russia.
- This cartoon only ever astral travels first class.
- This cartoon asks the important question.
- This cartoon got a platelet in its eye.
- This cartoon is a T shirt.
- This cartoon upsized its ‘Body of Christ’ communion meal to ‘godsize’.
- This cartoon is going to need a bigger boat.
- (Three minutes of silence as this cartoon fights a make-believe wind.)
- April 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- March 2010
- December 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- March 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- 3,383,389 hits
- This cartoon just exposed its rear flank.
- This cartoon wrote a sweary word on your toilet wall.
- This cartoon wants to hop into bed with you.
- This cartoon is moist with condensation.
- This cartoon is fundamentally RADICAL!
- Jimi Hendrix chopped this cartoon down with the edge of his hand.
- This cartoon. Belted by gamma rays (ain't it unglamo-rays).
- Little people can be whores, too!
- A cartoon about identity theft.