I do words for money. Or tinned food.
Hey, did you know I'm also a freelance advertising writer? Check out my business website here.
- @themooks My favorite Bowie album! So very, very good. 1 week ago
- @12fingers but many scribbles waiting in the wings to one day grow into real cartoons. ;) 5 months ago
- @12fingers Glad you enjoyed. :) Sadly nothing new for now. Balancing the three Ks (kids, kareer and kartooning) is harder than I expected. 5 months ago
- @cearta sure, go ahead. Cheers 5 months ago
- @cearta hi there, sorry only saw your msg now! Can i ask how you'd use it specifically? Cheers 5 months ago
- This cartoon flew all the way from Russia.
- This cartoon only ever astral travels first class.
- This cartoon asks the important question.
- This cartoon got a platelet in its eye.
- This cartoon is a T shirt.
- This cartoon upsized its ‘Body of Christ’ communion meal to ‘godsize’.
- This cartoon is going to need a bigger boat.
- (Three minutes of silence as this cartoon fights a make-believe wind.)
- April 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- March 2010
- December 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- March 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- 3,386,490 hits
- This cartoon wrote a sweary word on your toilet wall.
- This cartoon didn't do it! You can't prove nuthin'!
- Unlike some massages, this cartoon has no happy ending.
- WARNING! This cartoon spits when angry!
- This cartoon was banned in Utah.
- Lost pages from the original "Winnie-the-Pooh".
- In 20 years time, I'll digitally re-master this cartoon.
- This cartoon just got back from the colony. Well, most of it did, anyway.
- Cartoons often!
- This cartoon wants to buy you a drink.