I do words for money. Or tinned food.
Hey, did you know I'm also a freelance advertising writer? Check out my business website here.
- #SonsOfAnarchy just got real. https://t.co/HSLXoVEHX2 2 months ago
- RT @jamiesmart: https://t.co/mkxuGiGBcl 3 months ago
- RT @RealAliceCooper: Celebrate the rich history of experimentation & invention the 1 of a kind #DavidBowie leaves us! #RIPDavidBowie 🌏🚀🌟🎧 h… 3 months ago
- RT @PhilTippett: -for once i enjoy & recommend a Star Wars sequel - reminds me of Frank Sinatra. Beloved, then tepid, then loved again w sa… 4 months ago
- RT @MicahGrimes: The more I look at the faces in this real photo, the more it seems like interpretive political realism art. https://t.co/s… 4 months ago
- This cartoon flew all the way from Russia.
- This cartoon only ever astral travels first class.
- This cartoon asks the important question.
- This cartoon got a platelet in its eye.
- This cartoon is a T shirt.
- This cartoon upsized its ‘Body of Christ’ communion meal to ‘godsize’.
- This cartoon is going to need a bigger boat.
- (Three minutes of silence as this cartoon fights a make-believe wind.)
- April 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- March 2010
- December 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- March 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- 3,373,958 hits
- This cartoon wrote a sweary word on your toilet wall.
- Unlike some massages, this cartoon has no happy ending.
- This cartoon is about pests... And mice.
- This cartoon giggled when Mr. Happy was diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
- Jimi Hendrix chopped this cartoon down with the edge of his hand.
- Splish splash, this cartoon was taking a bath, long about a Sunday morning.
- This cartoon is oiled up and ready to wrestle.
- This cartoon caught a bad case of Hogwarts.
- A cartoon about Dirty Will Shakespeare.
- This cartoon is difficult to swallow.