I do words for money. Or tinned food.
Hey, did you know I'm also a freelance advertising writer? Check out my business website here.
- @wayfaringchoc As Canberran as they come! :) You are too? 1 month ago
- Great that these old WWI recruitment meetings would finish with a comedy act. To lighten the mood, I imagine. http://t.co/GXlKdcQvMs 1 month ago
- @rupertmurdoch Holy shit you are easy to hate. Rest assured, history will not remember you kindly. 3 months ago
- I want to know so badly why someone threw their urine sample out their car window. http://t.co/cIE2TKHqS6 3 months ago
- @MarkMillsAuthor thank you! 3 months ago
- This cartoon flew all the way from Russia.
- This cartoon only ever astral travels first class.
- This cartoon asks the important question.
- This cartoon got a platelet in its eye.
- This cartoon is a T shirt.
- This cartoon upsized its ‘Body of Christ’ communion meal to ‘godsize’.
- This cartoon is going to need a bigger boat.
- (Three minutes of silence as this cartoon fights a make-believe wind.)
- April 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- March 2010
- December 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- March 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- 3,347,636 hits
- This cartoon wrote a sweary word on your toilet wall.
- This cartoon just exposed its rear flank.
- This cartoon is leftovers.
- This cartoon was misdiagnosed as being funny.
- Unlike some massages, this cartoon has no happy ending.
- This cartoon is about pests... And mice.
- This cartoon wants to hop into bed with you.
- This cartoon is finger lickin' good.
- This cartoon giggled when Mr. Happy was diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
- This cartoon thinks it's too easy to buy a gun.