You are currently browsing the daily archive for April 27, 2012.
I do words for money. Or tinned food.
Hey, did you know I'm also a freelance advertising writer? Check out my business website here.
- @AnnoyedGamer You got drunk and ate a seagull? 1 month ago
- @frailgesture Foot-tappingly snappy. Makes me happy. 1 month ago
- RT @frailgesture: most songs I get tired of after a while but I've probably watched this a few hundred times over the last year https://t.c… 1 month ago
- @timbohm_2B I walked out of the room at 2-0 for two minutes and suddenly 4-0? Haha wow. 2 months ago
- Luckily my VW Golf manual has detailed instructions on how to safely transport my child back to Compton. http://t.co/jfMXrJHCju 4 months ago
- This cartoon flew all the way from Russia.
- This cartoon only ever astral travels first class.
- This cartoon asks the important question.
- This cartoon got a platelet in its eye.
- This cartoon is a T shirt.
- This cartoon upsized its ‘Body of Christ’ communion meal to ‘godsize’.
- This cartoon is going to need a bigger boat.
- (Three minutes of silence as this cartoon fights a make-believe wind.)
- April 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- March 2010
- December 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- March 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- 3,328,645 hits
- This cartoon wants to hop into bed with you.
- This cartoon wrote a sweary word on your toilet wall.
- This cartoon just exposed its rear flank.
- If you find this cartoon amusing, there's a good chance you're a nerd.
- This cartoon is about pests... And mice.
- This cartoon would not make a good babysitter.
- Splish splash, this cartoon was taking a bath, long about a Sunday morning.
- This cartoon just shagged your wife and escaped using a jetpack.
- This cartoon hates making small-talk.
- This cartoon is praying to get lucky.