I do words for money. Or tinned food.
Hey, did you know I'm also a freelance advertising writer? Check out my business website here.
- @Jessica_Chobot Just roll with it. My 4 month old crying while I play State of Decay just adds to the frightening atmosphere of the game. 1 day ago
- Ah. Nothing like kissing your cat and only then noticing the potent aroma of used cat litter clinging to his fur. 1 day ago
- 'The Viloence' by Darren Hayman about the witchcraft trials in 17thC England. 'Elizabeth Clarke'... sad song! darrenhayman.bandcamp.com/album/the-viol… 1 week ago
- @bajopants Region change will also mean your Aus-bought games are suddenly region locked - until you switch back to Aus region. Apparently. 1 week ago
- RT @t0m3llArd: Tips for uni CVs: I don't care how long you lived in Berlin. 1 week ago
- This cartoon flew all the way from Russia.
- This cartoon only ever astral travels first class.
- This cartoon asks the important question.
- This cartoon got a platelet in its eye.
- This cartoon is a T shirt.
- This cartoon upsized its ‘Body of Christ’ communion meal to ‘godsize’.
- This cartoon is going to need a bigger boat.
- (Three minutes of silence as this cartoon fights a make-believe wind.)
- April 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- March 2010
- December 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- March 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- 3,255,252 hits
- This cartoon wrote a sweary word on your toilet wall.
- This cartoon is fundamentally RADICAL!
- Naturally, I selected this intelligently-designed cartoon for you all.
- This cartoon is the last penguin cartoon for a while. I swear.
- A cartoon about Dirty Will Shakespeare.
- He could walk on water, you know...
- This cartoon pika piiiika! Pika pika! Piiika!
- Presents from the animal kingdom.
- This cartoon would not make a good babysitter.
- This cartoon is officially endorsed by Charlie D.